Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
Beta Member

Default Hi there

Hi everybody, first of all I apologize for my wretched proficiency of your language, I learnt it by playing WoW and StarCraft in about 2 years.

I'm a 16 yo guy from France, my name is Ivan Nykita (yeah, it doesn't sound french, my ancestors came from Poland about three generations ago). I just started getting into the computer universe by the ways of programmation (C) and networks sciences. In parallel, I'm also getting involved into electronics.
That's why I'm here : to learn, to share, to progress and maybe, in a few months (or years), to help and teach.

"Aw, what a hard game, starting programming with C", you would say.
Yeah, I'm this kind of guy.

In real life, I'm a high school student interested in sciences and maths (mostly maths), I play tennis and Seiken Densetsu, I'm involved in stupid japanese garbage and I like it (from gintama to hyouka, via Fate/Zero and Gurren Lagann.
About cinema, I like korean, german, swedish and polish films, but there's so much to tell and I only know the french titles, so forget it.

Musically, I like classic music with sound continuum, like Scelsi, Ligeti, romanians like Radulescu and Dumitrescu, I like Crumb, Hindemith, and Delius for his flutes with complaints stabbing. I like the impressionists, Satie, Debussy, Honegger, Roussel ...
A little of ""jazz-flute"" too, even if it is a fairly small microcosm (I love flute), Jeremy Steig, Eric Dolphy, Moe Koffmann, Bobby Humphrey, Sam Moss ...

I also read a lot, but I hate fiction. Yeah. I hate it, I hate tales, I hate all these stories that discribe somthing you will never live. So I'm in philosophy and metaphysics, wandering in my doubtful mind, looking for answers and a sense to give to my life, growing a personnal paradigm, smoking pipe in front of the grey sea of my cold region, looking at the horizon, my long coat in the wind ...

Ahah, well guys, I think I'm done here, can't wait to see you all over this forum ! If you have questions, or something ... ask !

cel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
In Runtime

Default Re: Hi there

welcome Ivan. by the way, even though your frecnch, your name sounds Bulgarian or Russian

Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
In Runtime

Default Re: Hi there

French* sorry