Hi ! I'm not new here.

donetao

Banned
Hi I'm not new here:whistling:. This is a great forum. I'm to windy, to friendly, and I give to much information. I love people and they return the love.
Please move or delete this thread if unappropriated.
This is my kind of forum and my kind a people. I really want it to grow, but not get to large.
If you are a visitor and you read this thread, please register and be a part of this. We have some smart people here and we can help you with your PC issues. Please ask your question if you have a PC problem or just join in some of our fun threads and hang out here. Give us a change to help you with your problems. I don't have all the answers, but I do have a few. There are members here that are waiting to help you. Just ask your question and give us a chance. It's free.;)
I'm just a old country boy trying to make a difference and pass forward things I have learned and still remember!!:rofl:
Gary!

Hello I am new here and I came because I know the friendly noisy windy guy who started this thread. I have a bit of experience which can help now and then!

Hello I am new here and I came because I know the friendly noisy windy guy who started this thread. I have a bit of experience which can help now and then!
Thank you very special friend! You have just made this old man's whole week.
You have a ton of experience my friend and you will be a great asset here.
I hope you have time to be a regular here Rich.
Welcome aboard good Buddie! This forum is growing again and you will be a big help in Getting-er-Done. I hope it doesn't get to big however.:whistling:
Gary!
PS You made my day friend!!;)

Hi I have received over 30 email from threads I'm subscribed to.
That's telling me the forum is getting active and that's a good thing IMHO.
Let's keep it going!!
Gary!
PS You are very welcome my friend!!

Yo Donetao, it's cool to have you as part of our community here man....;)

and Rich-M ...same goes for you too dude.

Thank you mixx!! I'm trying my best to be a good member here and start some interesting threads. Having old friends join me from old forums like Rich really means a lot to me.
Gary!!

Back
Top Bottom