Hi, another needing help

OK... bought the one you said ja6on... thanks to both of you.... check back here in a couple of days (when it's delivered) and when I can't get it working I will call for you again.... of course I am on the welsh border (north of Hereford) so on a sunny day you could always jump on that bike and come and sort me out Ja6on... for now thanks looooool

Glad I could... help.. I guess :D

It's gonna be easy to use that box, no worries. I hope. just some screws here and there and things are gonna be good. Umm, Hopefully.

Don't mind my crazy setup. It's mainly for gaming and childish multi-tasking nothing else. No government highjacking or anything like that :D

Here, have a look at how my multi-monitor setup looks like:
http://www.computerforums.org/forums/12138499-post5936.html

looool I am addicted to a facebook game and have (cough) several accounts.... as it is a facebook game it is not big on graphics.... but if I had that rig you got I would be divorced looooooooooooooool

That's it. I'm not married, so I managed to make such a crazy move. Not to mention still living with the family and I'm an employed 31-year-old. All my salary and free time go to computers, my car and most of all, the family. Did I mention food?

I don't use my facebook to play games, I use it only to miss around with my friends and family. And I do it a lot. I even posted pics of some fish I caught :D (it was super delicious).

Back to the main subject, I'm using this part:
$T2eC16J,!ygE9s7HHohuBR7e)I,Gwg~~60_57.JPG

for external storage management. Reason is; I'm looking for flexibility as I have many old HDDrives here and there.

I also have the case of my main rig with a what is called HDD Dock. Here's what it looks like (thanks Google images):
4567389079_e550570396.jpg

shape_4.jpg

You just shove the HDD into it and the OS (Windows 7 here) will recognize it as a removable storage, provided the system is set right.

I feel kinda guilty for not mentioning this solution before.

Back
Top Bottom