Hi

RyanHendry94

Beta member
Hi, my names Ryan, and I've just signed up.

I'm 20 years old, and I was studying a Law Degree at Queen's university, but I hated it so much I jacked it in before I started my final year.

I've always had a very keen interest in computers and web development, and I've recently started my own web design company.

I've been looking for somewhere that is for people with an interest in computers and electronics, so that's how I ended up here!

Outside of that, I run a charity, which is called Holding Out A Hand. It's designed to help support those who are on the Autistic Spectrum. I'm on the spectrum myself, I have Asperger's Syndrome, and basically I want to help people who were in the same position as I was, who are worried about their futures and finding suitable opportunities for them.

I guess that's really all there is to me, so yeah, hello!:)

Welcome aboard :D

I have a slight case of that Asprin Syndrome. I always choose to stay home and apologize from invitations.

Hello Ryan and Welcome to the forum. I think that's really cool that you run a charity to help people out...that's awesome. Enjoy your stay man. :cool:

Welcome! I am sure that you will learn a lot here, you just need to ask questions.
I love and agree with your cause, so you can count on support from me! :)

Back
Top Bottom