Hi

Django Fawkes

Solid State Member
Django Fawkes here, self taught in many languages. Started out when I was about 15 toying with HTML and CSS, Moved onto Python in later life, tried C, but didn't like it, use AJAX on occasion.
Hate MySQL and never bother with PHP any more.
Now looking at infosec and hacking to ensure that the software applications I produce have a good degree of security. Consequently, I am also trying to develop a skill for system programming and assembly language.
Looking towards being a freelance web developer. Ultimately, I would like to use my knowledge to create a xplatform game by myself with no budget and am hopeful to host it's online manifestation on my own server. Kinda got a delboy mentality I can't get rid of at the moment.
"Next year, we'll be millionaires..."

Django Fawkes here, self taught in many languages. Started out when I was about 15 toying with HTML and CSS, Moved onto Python in later life, tried C, but didn't like it, use AJAX on occasion.
Hate MySQL and never bother with PHP any more.
Now looking at infosec and hacking to ensure that the software applications I produce have a good degree of security. Consequently, I am also trying to develop a skill for system programming and assembly language.
Looking towards being a freelance web developer. Ultimately, I would like to use my knowledge to create a xplatform game by myself with no budget and am hopeful to host it's online manifestation on my own server. Kinda got a delboy mentality I can't get rid of at the moment.
"Next year, we'll be millionaires..."

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Back
Top Bottom