Hey guys. Nice to meet you!

Christoffer

Baseband Member
Hey guys!

I'm an 18 year old guy from Denmark. I study at a highschool in Jutland and I run my own website in my sparetime. I currently have 11 articles on my site and planning on having more soon. I always try to get better at writing interesting articles and be informative at the same time. I love getting constructive critisism and I hope that someday I'll have my own community where I can be host and co-host of big debates and discussions about hardware and software.

I look forward to participate in the discussions and I hope that I can give a few advices and opinions :)

Hey guys!

I'm an 18 year old guy from Denmark. I study at a highschool in Jutland and I run my own website in my sparetime. I currently have 11 articles on my site and planning on having more soon. I always try to get better at writing interesting articles and be informative at the same time. I love getting constructive critisism and I hope that someday I'll have my own community where I can be host and co-host of big debates and discussions about hardware and software.

I look forward to participate in the discussions and I hope that I can give a few advices and opinions :)

Welcome to the forum!! My name is Nikki!! Hope to see you around!!

Back
Top Bottom