Hello from sizzling Southern California

dparr53

Beta member
Apple Mac enthusiast here. However, the wife has a 23" Dell all-in-one Windows 10 computer and I have a secondary computer running Linux Mint, so I should probably feel right at home here. My main computer is the latest out of Cupertino, a 27" 64 GB iMac Pro (Desktop, all-in-one) with a 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W processor. Looking forward to meeting some, or all, of you and enjoying spending some time with you on Computer Forums. Don...

Thank you, Strollin and AMD_man for the Welcome, much appreciated for sure. Don...

Welcome aboard :D

I while back I installed Hackintosh on a virtual machine on my Windows 10, just for fun. It was just a ready image I attached really. Not much work had been done.

Thanks for the welcome, Smart_Guy, much appreciated. How did you like the Hackintosh VM? Just curious. Don...

I will try not to hold your Mac-iness against you, Don. I just got tired of so many Mac heads screaming "Just get a Mac" every time someone asked for help with a computer issue over the years. The hardware/software is great... but the attitude developed by many who have drank the Jobs-aide permanently turned me off of all things Apple.

Anyway, great to have you among us.

Hello, Don!

My first impression was how smooth (the VM managed that very well), interactive and innovative the interface was. I always wanted such a GUI on my Windows. Other than that I can't say much since my preferences are covered in Windows that Mac does not support so I lost interest and didn't get much deeper into it on the VM.

Thanks for the welcome, TrotterTech. I agree, each platform has its merits and one is no more superior than another, it just comes down to personal preference, in my opinion of course. Glad to be here among what appears to be some wonderful people.

Thanks for the reply, Smart_Guy, much appreciated. Don...

Back
Top Bottom