Hello I am a newbie

isaccasi

Beta member
Hey,I am very happy to be a part of this forum,I am a 42 year old man from Denmark,my hobbies is:Audio & Computers,not that I know very much on the two subjects,but I am learning:flowers:

Welcome! My hobby was Audio until I discovered computers back in the 1980s. Once I got into computers, I lost interest in Audio as a hobby. Regardless, they're both great hobbies!

:)Good Monday Evening All,
I am new here and am happy I found you all. I am an avid audio enthusiast to include Reel to Reel 15ips tape collection. I love jazz, folk and classical music, in particular, classical choral music. Magnapan speakers front my music system.

I am attempting to become more tech oriented and learn more about my desk top Windows 10 PC and terminology. I want to learn how and when to put files in folders and which files should go where. I'm looking for the basic stuff first. I am a senior citizen helping my dear wife with her real estate school. Again, thank you all so much for permitting me to come here and I want to learn all I can.

Bob

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom