Hello Computer Forums

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Hello Computer Forums:

Hello people, i am a new member to most of you, but to some who are still here will know me i hope. i used to go by the name MR~MIXX here when i used to be a member here a long time ago. i used to be a Moderator here on this site and enjoyed doing so for 3 years. last time i left a man named David was the proud owner of this web forum. i wonder if he is still here, anyways i just came back to see how things are going here and it seems the site is still kicking...Awesome !!

Well i hope to chat with you guy's & gal's soon...Bye :cool:

I kinda remember you, If you can't remember the password or email to your old account then message the owner Janet H and she will gladly change the email for you so you can reset your password.

David pops in every now and again.

Thank You so much for the info about getting my old account back, i would really love to have my old account back. ;)

So a Lady named Janet H. took over as Administrator? that's Awesome, i'm looking forward to saying hello to her.

I'm glad at least one member here remembers me, i see that Root , and Setishock are still here, that's Awesome...

As for David Lindon, i'm glad he still pops in sometimes, i hope i'm on when he decides to show up...Lol

Thank You so much for the info about getting my old account back, i would really love to have my old account back. ;) So a Lady named Janet H. took over as Administrator? that's Awesome, i'm looking forward to saying hello to her. I'm glad at least one member here remembers me, i see that Root , and Setishock are still here, that's Awesome... As for David Lindon, i'm glad he still pops in sometimes, i hope i'm on when he decides to show up...Lol

Yep owner/admin and Andy who we don't see very much of. What about celegorm. David cones every and now again but I am not always on when he is on..

Yep owner/admin and Andy who we don't see very much of. What about celegorm. David cones every and now again but I am not always on when he is on..

That's good to know, and i forgot about Celegorm. there are probably many members that i forgot to mention. as i'm now back i'm sure i'll run into them eventually. ;)

Well Hello Mr Mixx,

I've read many of your posts from reading some of the older threads. Welcome back!

Curious, why not reset the password on your old account using the password reset function?

If you can't remember the password or email to your old account then message the owner Janet H and she will gladly change the email for you so you can reset your password.

That won't happen, and this isn't the proper way to recover an account. Use the links provided for quickest resolution and contact support if further help is needed.

Last edited:
Well Hello Mr Mixx,

I've read many of your posts from reading some of the older threads. Welcome back!

Curious, why not reset the password on your old account using the password reset function?

That won't happen, and this isn't the proper way to recover an account. Use the links provided for quickest resolution and contact support if further help is needed.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guy's, and the reason i was trying to contact Janet H. is because the email i used to use with to log-on to my old account, i no longer use that email address. in fact i couldn't even tell you what that email address was.

I was hoping they could send me a password reset using my new email address to log-on to my old account.

Back
Top Bottom