Zonealarm Troubles =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsobored007

Solid State Member
i just downloaded zonealarm cuz i heard it was really good as a firewall....but sadly when i downloaded it and it finished and i tried to in stall it but....all that came up was: C:\Documents and Settings\my username\My Documents\zls_60_676_000_.exe is not a valid Win32 application

I really want this program but i cant install...any suggestions?

It is true Zone Alarm is really good, I use it all the time, and installed it on many comps but i never ran into this problem. What OS are you running? Also try installing it from the desktop maby that will make a difference.

nah i fixed it....it seems that my internet explorer never finished the entire download...its pissing me off cuz now i have to download on mozilla but its a lot faster...thanx anywayz...however i ran into another problem...it says that i cant install it now becaause it cant log into truevector...i hav no clue what to do =P

Did you restart your comp? Also try googleing your problems cuz sometimes that works good.

I'm reviving this dead thread cause it needs reviving. I ahve the same problem. I've restarted it. I cant close it, its not even running. I've been into startup, Services.msc or whatever, and its not there. Rather aggravating.

Oh, and, I tried googling. Alot. No luck.

You be quiet. Don't contribute to this thread where I'm asking for help, and come in acting very rude about it. If it bothers you, tell your dog. or cat. We don't care.

Shh!

Jeeze, no reason to be mean kkevvy. Id split this, but its much less work if you were to just make a new thread.

So... Make a new one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom