ZoneAlarm problem please help.

jim1

BSOD
HI ALL

for some reason my comp dosent install ZoneAlarm Security Suite or any of the free versions when i click on its instilation file setup starts where you have to put in your name and Email address and i click ok and nothing happens?

its never done this before!
Pleeze help thanks

I am your ZEN.. LMAO! no, that was my old name, AMD ZEN.. LMAO! That is odd, but do u have another antivirus on your PC?

hi
yeah i have avg antivirus but i have installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite with it running before and it didnt stop it installing or any conflicting.
any advise appreciated.
Thanks

The new version of ZA is loaded with bugs. I'm wasn't surprised that you can't get it to work. Try removing your antivirus program or disabling it before installation. If that doesn't work, try installing an older version of ZA.

hello
ive disabled AVG and then tried to install it and still the same problem so i tried an older version of ZoneAlarm and it still wont install as i said ive never had this problem before with ZoneAlarm.
any more recomendations?
Thanks

HI ALL

for some reason my comp dosent install ZoneAlarm Security Suite or any of the free versions when i click on its instilation file setup starts where you have to put in your name and Email address and i click ok and nothing happens?
its never done this before!
i have posted this before but not any luck

Pleeze help thanks

you will probably have to navigate to the stored folders in programs to manually delete the file before it will allow you to reinstall it.
This isn't a free trial and you exceeded the trial limitations is it? And you are trying to reinstall it to start it over.

Hi lurkswithin
no i buyed ZoneAlarm Security Suite from the and had the seriall number for it and activated it so it hasent run over its time limit.
and there is a free free version of ZoneAlarm which dosent need activating.
Thanks.

anyway i found it on my hard drive and tried to delete it but a box comes up saying-

this application has failed to start because vsdata.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

but i have already tried to re install and nothing hapens.
any help appreciated
Thankyou.

Back
Top Bottom