Zone Alarm SUCKS

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
I have zone alarm installed on my computer. Toda, I went to turn it on, and when I went to my internet, it said that zone alarm wouldn't let me access the net. My connection is fine, as my msgrs work. I can't destroy this program either. Please help me.

Anyone know of any free firewalls that are better than the basic Windows firewall?

I had ridiculous trouble with ZoneAlarm. It was just terrible. When I tried to get rid of it, something happened, and a lot of the programs that ran in the background were left over and still ran, even though most of the program was uninstalled... have you tried uninstalling it in safe mode? thats how i finally got rid of it...

as for a new free firewall, i'm not totally sure...

I do not know of a good free firewall. I would just recommend paying for Sygate. It isn't too much and is well worth it.

ZoneAlarm Firewall and Anti-virus are great, I have been using them for over 2 years. And your problem Zodiak is a virus, happened to my friend. That's what you get for trying to get into that hacking shit.
You have to go into safe mode and replace your "explorer.exe" file with someones whose not infected.

The problem is I deleted it without safe mode. Is there anyother way I can delete more files of it? I think I might need to go into regedit, but I'm not sure what to do from there.

well get a registry cleaner, theres a good free one called regseeker that will back up your registry before you scan and clean it. it will find about anywhere from 100-1000 items to clean.

Back
Top Bottom