ZEN VISION M! MP3 Player Help!!!

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I am leaving to Colorado in 15 days to go snowboarding and I absolutely MUST have this fixed by then!!!!!

My mp3 player, the Creative Zen, Vision: M 60GB isn't connecting to my computer anymore.

I had to pin prick restart it in my car, and it rebuilt, erased the HD, and now it isn't even recognized by the computer except add hardware says it cannot start. And I've repaired/re-installed the Vision M installation CD.

Recommendations?!?!?!?

asdfsadfasdfasdf2.jpg

asdfsadfasdfasdf.jpg

Rebuilding shouldn't erase the HD. Mines done that many times...
Looks like its got rid of its soul...

Yeah, I've reset mine several times and this has only hapenned once before. But this is the first time with the computer recognition thing.

Any help?

Link to drivers? Anything? IDK!?

:O!

Have you tried running a cleanup, and the firmware update from the device itself? Theres a certain way of doing it.
Er...

I think its, when its turning on, you keep pushing it as you would to turn it on. I believe that brings up the recovery menu.

Have you tried running a cleanup, and the firmware update from the device itself? Theres a certain way of doing it.
Er...

I think its, when its turning on, you keep pushing it as you would to turn it on. I believe that brings up the recovery menu.

huh?

not workin

Sorry, no wonder it wasn't working. This is what you do:

There's a hidden 'Recovery' menu that lets you defragment or format the hard drive, reboot, or reload the firmware. This is for advanced use only, and you're advised not to play around with these options unless you know what you're doing.
To access this, hold the power switch over to the left, and while holding it, poke a paperclip into the reset hole and then remove the paperclip - when the Creative logo appears, release the power switch. A menu will appear.

Try cleaning up, and then reload the firmware. See if it sees it while in this position.

Sorry, no wonder it wasn't working. This is what you do:

There's a hidden 'Recovery' menu that lets you defragment or format the hard drive, reboot, or reload the firmware. This is for advanced use only, and you're advised not to play around with these options unless you know what you're doing.
To access this, hold the power switch over to the left, and while holding it, poke a paperclip into the reset hole and then remove the paperclip - when the Creative logo appears, release the power switch. A menu will appear.

Try cleaning up, and then reload the firmware. See if it sees it while in this position.

z0Mg I JUV YOO<4544 +REP1!>!!1!1!

Back
Top Bottom