z computer wiz or zcomputerwiz in miami fixed my broken screen

winghong

Beta member
I have some questions for you guys I went to a place in miami called z computer wiz zcomputerwiz or computer wiz not completely sure the exact spelling but my macbook pro fell and I broke the screen I went in and had them check it out they charged me $100.00 dollars to repair it, now online i saw the screen for more so I wanted to know how they ould do it for so cheap.

The store is z Computer Wiz
their located at 473 N.E 167th street Miami, FL 33162
Phone : 305-651-1284
website : z Computer Wiz - OFFCIAL SITE - Computer Repair Miami Xbox 360 Repair Miami Broward PS3 Repair Computer Repair Laptop Repair mac apple ft lauderdale sunrise hollywood pompano beach west palm beach hallandale sunny isles beach north miami beach aventu

If you could can explain to me if thats a normal price because they handed me back the old part and it looked pretty messed up and the new one looked brand new like original . limmie know guys and gals

Stolen parts maybe? :lol: just kidding.

I wouldn't get too worked up, if it works it doesn't matter. It's most likely a compatible part and not an OEM (as stated) or maybe someone in billing messed up... :)

They may buy (or accept as trade-ins) old, broken down laptops and use them for parts. Kind of like a computer Pick-n-Pull... Would definitely explain why the part was so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom