Youtube help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I have a Youtube video up and I would like to Put a new video in it's place but keep all the Keywor Tags and Description the same.
So I don't want to Delette the whole thing just put a new Video in it's place??????

And does anyone know how to Copy a video from youtube that you are watching I am useing Firefox 3.5.2???

I have a Youtube video up and I would like to Put a new video in it's place but keep all the Keywor Tags and Description the same.
So I don't want to Delette the whole thing just put a new Video in it's place??????

And does anyone know how to Copy a video from youtube that you are watching I am useing Firefox 3.5.2???

rename the old video, upload your new video with the old video's name, open up a second youtube window, clcik on "my videos", click on your old video and copy and paste the description and tags to the new one while it's uploading...

I have win xp pro and Firefox 3.5.2

Now when I am on my ADMIN account and go to Youtube and watch a video a click on the little Tab on the Youtube video screen next to the speaker it goes Full Screen with the Video.

Now if I go onto my Limited account and go to Youtube and the same video and click on the Lsame little Tab next to the Speaker on the Youtube video screen it goes Full screen as well.

But you can not see the video it is all Zig Zag and Twisted.

Now there is a Tab around the Video when it is playing normaliy that says Open in New window and I click this and it goes full screen and I can see it.

But why is all this going on on the Limited account not the Admin and can I make it function like the one in the Admin account???????????

I have very Bad Eye Site and I need some more help with YouTube.

When I uploaded a Video to my YouTube account I fogot to pick a Catagory to put it in.

I did however put Mada Tags and a Description.

When I go back to My Videos or My Account I go through everything and setting and I can not find how to change the Catagory it iss in or how to put it into a new on???

Thanks

I want to know if anyone els is having this happen to them with Firefox 3.5.2

When I go to YouTube and play a video all plays ok.
But if I clcik to go Full screen it get Distorted and Twisted.

I thought this was a YouTube thing but I go to other sites and they do the same thing.?????????????

Can someone give me a link that will tell me how to ad my Video to a Channel on Youtube??

See I have my video uploaded and I forgot to pick a Channel to put it in so I don't know what Channel it is in??

Back
Top Bottom