Your highest overclock

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
What is your highest overclock on your processor? I have got my 3700+ running at 2.5ghz but I still have stock cooling so its running at 2.4ghz, which is equal to a 4000+, right now

EDIT: Should this have gone in general hardware?

My 3000+ Is Back At 2.Ghz Due To Computer Tests (Tuning My Ram And Updating Stuff)

Should Be Back To Its Self Soon (2.2Ghz)

My Athlon 64 3400+ is 2.2ghz stock, but the Clawhammer core sucks at overclocking and I can only get it to 2.4ghz before it goes wacko on me. However, the payoff is the 1mb L2 Cache compared to the Newcastle core's 512k L2 Cache.

With my liquid cooling, I got to 2.65ghz, but I had to put it back down to stock when I realized that I want my comp for a while... lol... I got my old pent. 3.2 (If anybody remember's my old comp) to go to 3.57 (almost a 3.6) with stock. I fried the cpu when I went to 3.67ghz btw.... lol.... yeah....

okay...i have gotten my XP Barton to 2.44 but it was unstable, its at 2.3 right now. And for those of you that have venices...GET YOUR CPU UP TO 2.7GHZ STABLE it is possible on air, go out and buy a SI-120 and a Triblade delta and you are well on your way to 2.7ghz.

Ownage, how high have you got that x2 overclocked? And I was wondering how do you have a socket M2 processor?

The Amish Kid said:
Ownage, how high have you got that x2 overclocked? And I was wondering how do you have a socket M2 processor?

Im just waiting for it to come out. Its just a plan :p

Back
Top Bottom