Are you Looking for a Computer?

That's a great website! Good luck with your business. I love building computers. If I could build a computer and sell it for the same price I bought and then build again I would.

If it's actually smoke... then turn it off NOW, and buy a PSU from reputable brand. They Really shouldnt smoke.

Also, If I where you, i'd look at getting some paid hosting & a domain name. I know tom-knox has some nice hosting packages - I'd have a look at what he's offering.

No, i'm not paying J03 to say that, he's right, i have got some good deals, anyone looking to set-up a reputable website really does need to get himself away from free hosting.

Since you're a member of ComputerForums now Ron i'd best let you know of the offer I've set-up. Anyone who is a member of these forums is eligible for a 20% on all our hosting prices. PM me for your promo code, and check out the site. This aint an ad it's not a hard sell. I'm just giving you the info to correspond with J03 whose name i'm now spelling properly. Old Dog, New Tricks.

DualServe related thread
Our Website
Our web design services (including a full web hosting package, a professional 6 page website built by our experienced staff and a free domain name at .co.uk, .com or .net for a one off fee of £14.99)

Back
Top Bottom