Are you Looking for a Computer?

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
hey everyone, I am brand new to the forum! I have been on many forums before but I am happy to say that computerforums.org is one of my favorites.

i just wanted to see if there are any people here who are looking for computers. I know that most people who get involved on a forum such as this probably are very good in the computer department. Although occasionally people do come on a forum such as this one to look for help from generous people.

Basically let me get to the point. I'm sure that most of the people on here get the majority of their parts from either newegg.com tigerdirect.com pcclub.com and much others.

Now you can visit my site if you'd like too.
www.ronspc.webs.com

Now lets see if i can answer some questions.

Why would you let me build a computer when you yourself is probably just as good as I am?

Well to answer that question I have many many business accounts with many sites where i get my parts from. Which means for you the customer to get unbelievable prices. My prices vary between the complexity of the build and how quickly you the customer wants it. Obviously the quicker you want it the more expensive it will be.

You can find many other answers under my FAQ on the website. I chose that specific question because i think it is an important one.

So yes email me call me leave comments on this forum and on my website. You can find contact info on my website.

again here is the website www.ronspc.webs.com

thanks for your time.

greetings,

ron patton:cool:

any one?

i understand. Its my job to as a bussiness man to try and help the customer out and get him the best possible price i can. So no matter what I could get you a better price no matter how hard you try. It may only be 50 bucks. But thats 50 dollars more that you have. That you could potentially save and get that "new video game that you play on your high end computer". thats my ultimate goal. If i achieve that then i am happy. And if i can make money on that also I be even more happier. Its something I like to do.

Also Just to clarify i dont have computers sitting in my store all over the place. I basically work the same way you would.

You go look for parts on a website, buy the parts, put the parts togeether, and wah lah (if thats how you spell it lol) you have your comp.

Only difference between me and you is
I find the parts one or two ways.
Either A the customer tells me the budget and I will try to find the best possible parts for the price

or

B the customer has the idea what he or she wants and tells me to get it.

after this is finished. I wait just like veryone else for parts to come, I put them together then send them to the customer. The customer could save tons of money it just depends. when i ship the computer I have a full warranty on the comp.

I also do repair, Uprades pretty much anything.

well A psu could be many things it could be very old.
electricity currents. Hard to say. PSU could of been overworked not getting enough air flow. could be a lot of dust which insulates heat and should be cleaned. if its not cleaned that could cause smoke. I cant tell if your asking me this question or testing my ability if you may no the answer. But thats what I can think about at the moment.

well lets see. It could just be really siple and a bad psu. like i dont mean the the manufacturer is bad. it just might be a bad psu.

If it's actually smoke... then turn it off NOW, and buy a PSU from reputable brand. They Really shouldnt smoke.

Also, If I where you, i'd look at getting some paid hosting & a domain name. I know tom-knox has some nice hosting packages - I'd have a look at what he's offering.

Back
Top Bottom