yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaayayayayayayay

ace777

Fully Optimized
my pc is displaying now! ive got some time to fix my pc and i found whats wong! idk what it is yet but i tried one ram stick by its self in slot 3 of /4 and it dsplays and says the cmos cpu frequency has been changed so what does tis mean? and is it fixable?

srry im a little excited i bought a nice gfx card and thoght it would fix it now no display,no money to fix, so i can get it from here i just nee to know what the code is.

cmos cpu frequency has been changed
Usually that means that the BIOS has reset the CPU operating speed. Is the CPU operating at the correct speed? Most times, you can just enter the BIOS and confirm that the CPU is operating at the correct frequency, then save and exit and it will run fine. Was the system overclocked any?

Maybe while installing the video card, you jostled the memory just enough to goof them up. By removing and then reinstalling them may have fixed your problem.

i did that and it works! i instaed my new gfx card and im getting 27 fps oblivion, 8x aa and full res!

thumbsup4kk.gif

thanks for the hep, sorry about the over reaction to all of this ive been at t for a onth and no money to fix it with!

Back
Top Bottom