YAY! My new case!

The system temps very good if thats exactly room temperature.

Mine now is 3 degrees above room temp.

If a better CPU heatsink/fan was used, the results would probably be much better.

Still, it'd be too loud for me :p

Yeah, there is just no point in doing all that, no point at all. I reckon water cooling, and a couple of good 120mm fans, would give better results.

I see you like your case Alvin :D And if you havent checked your email yet, you should ;)

LOL....yeah but that casefancasefancasefancase looks awesome.....in my opinion....lol
I think it'd be cool to do.

wow alvino, that's pretty hot sleek and sexy. i wish i had a case like that, it looks good!

cornholio101 said:
its very sleek and sexy haha

....im sorry but i like my case the best..... :D

0327-BLACK-Y-LANGLE-200.jpg

0327-BLACK-Y-SET-200.jpg

0327-BLACK-Y-LSIDE-200.jpg

...plus i have 2 red fans, and a 15" blue cold cathode light....and its sound activated! :D

im going to be buying the same case. i want mine to be flashy, its looks great but i don;t know why its only 30 bux on newegg. is it plastic or something? no matter im still buying it.

The only thing that puts me off that case is the front... The bit at the bottom looks awful :p

Kage said:
The only trouble with cases that look good, is they tend to forget about cooling.

For instance, that Antec case, the front 120mm fan or whatever it is, looks almost completly blocked by the metal front, though Antec aren't usually as forgettful as that, so they probably fit a really powerfuul fan in there to drag the air around.

But alot of case manufacturers do forget the most important rule.

What do you mean? It comes with only 3 120mm fans, and the stock positions are the top and back of the top chamber and one in the middle of the lower chamber. They did that so there can be two thermal zones to manage cooling efficiency. If you're talking about the front door, the sides have openings all over the top, bottom and sides for air to get through.

Fair enough. must be a rather powerful fan inside there still though, but Antec have never been bad a cooling anyhow.

If I was to design a case, I'd implement fan grills into the overall design for maximum cooling :p

Back
Top Bottom