y is AOL doing this

D4N MAN

Baseband Member
ok everytime i go on AOL and imo for like 10 minutes it kickes my off does anyone know what i can do to prevent this? and please dont not say any smart comment like switch ips's or anything like that im staying with aol do any of use have a solution?

The fix is to first try other phone numbers. Second is to run the fix program. It tweaks the modem settings. If that doesn't take care of it then most likely there is a lot of noise on the phone line and it can't hear the signal clearly and drops the connection. Now I did find the aol 9.0 security version was a lot more stable than the non security version. But I admin a forum and mod here and it was just giving me fits about the session cookies. I got netzero to get around the forum troubles but keep the aol for e-mail and other features netzero doesn't have. But you could try netzero's 10 hours free to test the line for noise. Netzero uses the same hubs to get to thier system. If you notice it's all the same phone numbers. So if you have the same problem on both it's one of two things. 1> modem setting are not right. 2> the phone line is too noisey.

do ur parents and stuff use it? maybe its because they set on how long u can stay on im not to sure what is wrong.

That's not parental controls. It's a modem or line problem.
The only time you're gonna see the fix offered is when you get bounced off. Watch for the aol software to ask if it can run the fix. click yes.

Back
Top Bottom