XP -> Vista

Yuk!!! I prefer KDE myself, no horrible Microsoft branding, crashes, etc... that might just be me though... maybe you guys like unstable systems?

The one on WindowBlinds actually has the real Vista task bar and it is not recangle. Although, to avoid messing system files, and if you desperaatly want a Vista skin, Get StyleXP with Vista and of course, if you want higher, GET WINDOWS VISTA!

john123 said:
im gunna try reinstalling vista after i get my other gig of ram from joxley :)
That reminds me, once I build anough money, I will need to go to shop and buy 2GB DDR533...as my mobo supports it :D

they haven't exactly decided on a release date for vista yet. it just keeps getting pushed back. it SHOULD be released 1st or 2nd quarter of next year. but then again it could be released 3rd quarter of year 3056 so who knows.

TheEdge said:
Yuk!!! I prefer KDE myself, no horrible Microsoft branding, crashes, etc... that might just be me though... maybe you guys like unstable systems?

This isn't unstable :rolleyes:

I don't think you guys understand the difference between this and windows blinds etc..

Unlike windows blinds and all those other programs, it replaces system files instead of having a binary running constantly in the background. The only processes it adds are Glass2K which is only about 5,500k (Can be disabled) and one for the clock, at a measly 300k. I have disabled both anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom