XP and problems

Itsme said:
erm...not 100% sure what your asking...

Itsme
Then your just a seek and answer member , not a helper that reads all the problems presented here,you only ask and fly away.
:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but please find a post that I've asked anything in...you won't find one. I found this forum through google, and I came to check it out. I've actually answered a buch of questions and have yet to ask one.

Itsme said:
I'm sorry, but please find a post that I've asked anything in...you won't find one. I found this forum through google, and I came to check it out. I've actually answered a buch of questions and have yet to ask one.
Then vote and agree or disagree on my topic.
I don't have any either and want to explain why.

If you use XP.
:D

XP problems meant XP problems and useing IEXplorer.
As many have asked here.
This is not a question, and it doesn't make any sense to me as a statement either.

How you doing
This is a question, but I don't know what you mean by "how you doing". If you don't want to explain, thats fine. I can handle not voting.

Itsme

bluto said:
XP problems meant XP problems and useing IEXplorer.
As many have asked here.

The question is very vague as Itsome has said? What is the question?

If I understand correctly you're asking how are we doing with XP in general and Internet Explorer in General according to how much we like or dislike it. If so I dislike you're Poll - which seems to believe what people won't be more than Ok with XP; infact could be doing brilliantly with it over older versions (including Me).

Please be less vague - is that not basically what you say to the people who ask vague questions in other Threads? Don't be hypocritical

Back
Top Bottom