XP Help!

Jerry1

Baseband Member
Ok, guys, dont tell me to reformat cuz theres lots of stuff inside.

Heres my problem:
1) Everytime i start my computer, when at the login screen, there will always have a BEEP sound from my PC speaker. Is this a service unable to load problem ?

2) Same as "1)" but after logging in, theres still the windows sounds ding.wav

3) I tweaked XP a lot but shutting down still damn hell slow.. especially at the Logging Off message.

Some1 please help me with this problem, its damn annoying and irritating when I am not used to it.

system restore ?? u got to be kidding, this problem had been on since september... never mind i asked guru3d.com and its fixed now.

well you never specified how long the problems had been going on, if it was something recent that you screwed up, system restore may have fixed the problem. In any case glad your problem was fixed.

Just to point out... You should be a bit more patient. Don't bump your topic after only 1 1/2 hours.... pure nonsense. Plus, please try to use proper spelling, not stuff like "some1".

Repairing your system will usually solve problems like that, common knowledge. I had to do it myself just 2 days ago.

ermz, please read where i am from.. and learn y i am using "some1" and i am patient enough tough..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom