XP Drivers

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
just a quick question.
whats the best way to find XP drivers for computers that came with Vista OS?
i tried searching for my laptop drivers for XP, and i am having a hard time. I never had any luck searching XP drivers for the computer that came with vista.

If you guys want to help my laptop is the Compaq CQ50-105NR,
heres the homepage
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...s&dlc=en&submit.y=12&submit.x=2&lang=en&cc=us

Could either help me find them, or teach me so later when i have to do this again, i would know exactly what to do.
The drivers i want are the graphics, wireless. chipset, and sound. I think the wireless would be the hardest to find....
if theres no XP drivers then i will just stick with Vista
Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, there are no Nvidia MCP77MV chipset drivers available for XP.

After much searching around, it looks like your stuck with using Vista on that laptop.

I had the same problem when I got my Asus F3SV laptop. Some guy went around and collected generic drivers and ones that a meant for similar hardware and got everything working then I copied his idea and got XP running on my own.

You can probably do the same thing, but there will probably be a lot of trial and error. Praise the lord Asus finally went around and now fully supports XP on my laptop now, but you can get XP running on yours if you do enough hunting.

Back
Top Bottom