Xp...

I think Windows XP is the best operating system in the Microsoft arsenal for now at least.

nothing wrong with service pack 2. I've installed it on over 100 systems easy with no conflict. The only time you will have trouble is if your infected with viruses, spyware, etc.

correct, and how many pc's arnt. non so its crap. and dont say you can get rid of it all coz you cant coz i know iv done it befor.

Novartic_ said:
correct, and how many pc's arnt. non so its crap. and dont say you can get rid of it all coz you cant coz i know iv done it befor.
Your right, there aren't very many pc's that aren't infected.
But you are terribly wrong on the other hand, I get rid of viruses and spyware every day, its what I do. Maybe you lack the "know-how", but that doesn't mean everyone does. Again, SP2 is great for people who know what they are doing.

skunx710 said:
Your right, there aren't very many pc's that aren't infected.
But you are terribly wrong on the other hand, I get rid of viruses and spyware every day, its what I do. Maybe you lack the "know-how", but that doesn't mean everyone does. Again, SP2 is great for people who know what they are doing.

here we go again, right, 1) you get rid of the crap on the pc's. 2) you go back on them. 3) it all comes back. 4) you read number 1 again and do the whole thing over and over again.

SP2 is crap due to the fact that 1) on the IE it comes up with some anoying crap at the top saying ur in a doge area (wow im realy scard thats why iv fot a fire wall and virus program to fillter it all). 2) its got its own anoying pop up stoper iv always having to stop/shut down all the dam time. 3) the fire wall is as good as a babes ass letting out s**t all day into a dyper (e.g. your pc.) 4) it gets rid of the pro or home text at the startup, so it then means iv got to find it out in the system information box. 5) it just slows my pc down to pulp. 6) not another 100 pop ups telling me i need an update to download or to install, go away im playing a game here.

finle answer. windows XP SP2 is crap and i needs deleting or melting down.

Novartic_ said:
here we go again, right, 1) you get rid of the crap on the pc's. 2) you go back on them. 3) it all comes back. 4) you read number 1 again and do the whole thing over and over again.

SP2 is crap due to the fact that 1) on the IE it comes up with some anoying crap at the top saying ur in a doge area (wow im realy scard thats why iv fot a fire wall and virus program to fillter it all). 2) its got its own anoying pop up stoper iv always having to stop/shut down all the dam time. 3) the fire wall is as good as a babes ass letting out s**t all day into a dyper (e.g. your pc.) 4) it gets rid of the pro or home text at the startup, so it then means iv got to find it out in the system information box. 5) it just slows my pc down to pulp. 6) not another 100 pop ups telling me i need an update to download or to install, go away im playing a game here.

finle answer. windows XP SP2 is crap and i needs deleting or melting down.
Here we go again, just because you lack the ability to remove spyware and viruses doesn't mean nobody can...you must have one hell of an ego to think just because you can't nobody can. Maybe the difference could be I do it 60-70 hours a week. How many times have you installed sp2? Over 100 times? I doubt it. WTF is "doge area" maybe you should learn how to rid your system of hijackers. When I remove spyware and viruses they do not regenerate themselves again...I believe I would hear all about it charging $110.00 to remove it, if it just came back.

4) it gets rid of the pro or home text at the startup, so it then means iv got to find it out in the system information box.
This must be a real pain in the ass to do for such an experienced tech like yourself.
how about
start, run, cmd,
ver?
And exactly when did it matter? Are you going to install different drivers, or tech the computer in any different manner, if its home, and not pro or vice versa?
Maybe you have xp professional, and at bootup, you want everyone around you knowing you truly are, a, professional.
5) it just slows my pc down to pulp.
thats probably the hijacker
6) not another 100 pop ups telling me i need an update to download or to install, go away im playing a game here.
ever thought of turning auto updates off? I know its real tough, like 3 clicks of a mouse.
Again sp2 is great for people who know what they are doing..all other users should stick with windows 98 or something.

Back
Top Bottom