XFX goes ATi?

they announced it awhile back. I think i posted a topic about it.
nvidia is starting to lose their top distributors (evga, xfx). I think XFX started to make AMD based boards first, then started to do graphics cards.

EDIT -
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=80178
Not much discussion happened though. I just remembered how i found out. I was searching for info on my mobo that day.

i dont think it was a rumor if they posted it on their site.

I dont know if its a good thing or not. From what it seems, it seems like nvidia is doing something bad, but i dont see any. Except the price difference compared to their competitors.

I might switch back to ATI later when i decide on upgrading an graphics card...

If nVidia can cut like 5-10% on their prices they can get back in this game. I mean...they're not out of it...they're just losing the lead.

If nVidia can cut like 5-10% on their prices they can get back in this game. I mean...they're not out of it...they're just losing the lead.

Their prices aren't horrible. They give you a way better deal when comparing them to ATI's counterpart. I'm talking high end. Or has ATI reduced their prices a good bit? I haven't been windows shopping for parts for a long time. I need money and the last thing I need is temptation, haha.

Back
Top Bottom