xfx 4890 or xfx 260GTX core 216

i would never go with sparkle, but other than that all brands are about equal when it comes to video cards
Sparkle makes a very good card. They have been around since 1982 and their cards are covered by a 3 year warranty. They have gotten favorable reviews at Tom's Hardware and Overclockers Club.

$90 sniper, what do you think?

Id go for it ;)

but i cant for right now, if you maybe wait another week or 2, i'll know for sure, because right now i hafto pay rent and end of the month bills and such : /
i dont exactly want to be videocardless : /

Sparkle makes a very good card. They have been around since 1982 and their cards are covered by a 3 year warranty. They have gotten favorable reviews at Tom's Hardware and Overclockers Club.

thats not the point, they just arent a "mainstream - gamer company" you know? i mean if i asked you what graphic card you had and you said " i have a sparkle gtx 295" its just kinda fruity sounding, compared to "i have an XFX GTX 295"

thats not the point, they just arent a "mainstream - gamer company" you know? i mean if i asked you what graphic card you had and you said " i have a sparkle gtx 295" its just kinda fruity sounding, compared to "i have an XFX GTX 295"

i wasnt talking about different cards rohan, i was talking about different names. No shit you would take a GTX 295 over a 6600GT

i wasnt talking about different cards rohan, i was talking about different names. No shit you would take a GTX 295 over a 6600GT

A card is a whatever you want it to be. I see no difference between a Sparkle 295 and an EVGA one.

Back
Top Bottom