Xbox 360 Core Console

toole13

In Runtime
What can people tell me about the Xbox 360 core console? I am thinking of buying one and need to know some about it. What does it not come with that I need? And will normal Xbox games work on it? Thanks

it just has the console, and 1 controller. In order to play regular xbox games you need the hard drive. the premium has all the goodies for xbox live.

ill need a memory card to save games, right
and so does that mean you can only play original xbox titles on the full xbox 360?

dont get core and if your going to get a 360 wait 2 months
in 2 months all xbox prem will have hdmi and 65nm cpu = no ring of death
plus it comes with hard drive head set and wireless controler

Or wait another month and you get the same core system but it is being rebranded as Xbox 360 arcade bundle or something similar. This will come with some free xbox arcade games and will have the HDMI port and possibly the 65nm and will have a 256MB memory card packaged in. If you are serious about getting an xbox 360 though I would go with the Premium. There is just so much more you can do with a hard drive.

Yeah, the Core is pretty much dead now. The new Arcade version is confirmed, but the HDMI port and memory card aren't official yet.

If you want a Xbox 360, nothing less than the Premium, if you ask me. If you're on a budget and don't mind the bare minimum, I wouldn't hate you for getting the Arcade version though. :p

plus a hard drive is only $100 more. So your not losing out on too much if you upgrade later.

Back
Top Bottom