xbox 360 controller for windows

zackcon2

In Runtime
i was wondering if anyone has one of these or knows about them and how they work and how to know what games they will work for..

They're just like regular game pads to Windows, you have to buy the USB adapter that allows them to work with the PC, but other than that, it's just like using your favorite Logitech game pad (or Saitek, or whoever)

Well, if the game doesn't play with it, there's your check. I don't know what you're expecting from us here. I have a friend who also plays games on his PC with his 360 controller, and every game he plays that supports gamepads or joysticks, works just fine with it.

Pc games are cheaper but I like playing with a controller for the 360 so like the new assassin creed comming out would like it for pc if it will work with it. Or like MW3 if that would work. Guess ill google it lol that ks tho.

It works with any game. If it doesn't have native support for the controller, all you have to do is run a program called xpadder and map the standard keyboard/mouse controls to it.

I have one, it's great for a HTPC, but terrible otherwise. A keyboard/mouse is so much more intuitive. If you get one, don't expect to be able to play online. You'll get creamed.

Back
Top Bottom