Xbox 360 controller Inverted ?

mr yoyo

Baseband Member
Hello, I am trying to get my xbox controller to work with my computer, I plugged it in and everything seems to work great expect for the y axis (right thumb stick) is inverted for some reason. If someone could help me wit hthis problem plz.. ?

Thanks,

Hello, I am trying to get my xbox controller to work with my computer, I plugged it in and everything seems to work great expect for the y axis (right thumb stick) is inverted for some reason. If someone could help me wit hthis problem plz.. ?

Thanks,

If your using it for games most games have a selection to invert controls. so you could just select that in the game options and that would invert the already inverted controller, making it un-inverted.

But Quake Wars doesn't have that option to invert in the opitons, the y axis is messed up i go to properties in the game controller tab in control panel and my y axis is doin the expect oppistoe and i just need to know have to switch it there.

Maybe crack it open and turn the stick upside down? lol
I have no idea man. If you're feeling adventurous and it doesn't use some dumb safety screw, I would actually try that.

But then I guess it would mess up left and right...
I dunno sounds like you're addressing a problem with the drivers that needs to be fixed.

dang i cant play inverted its hard o well I guess I'll just use the mouse and keyboard

Back
Top Bottom