The X800 pro...

deepthroat

In Runtime
Yeah I'm thinkin hard, I can either get a watercooling system, or the new Radeon X800 pro 500 bucks.What do you guys think, this is a real investment in my computer!

NOTE:I don't buy NVIDIA(so 6800 ultra is outta the question)

deepthroat said:
Yeah I'm thinkin hard, I can either get a watercooling system, or the new Radeon X800 pro 500 bucks.What do you guys think, this is a real investment in my computer!

NOTE:I don't buy NVIDIA(so 6800 ultra is outta the question)

Do you need a Watercooled System? I would go with the X800.

Haha; your choice!

I would go with the watercooling system, the get the X800 later and then when you do it will perform alot better as you already have the cooling for it.

The reason for the water cooling system is my processor at full load runs at 48 degrees
Celcius or 118 degrees Farenheit. The processor is overclocked from an athlon xp 2400+ 2.0 GHz to it's current speed which is 2.09 GHz.how long will it last with that presure?or is it not even pushing it?

deepthroat said:
The reason for the water cooling system is my processor at full load runs at 48 degrees
Celcius or 118 degrees Farenheit. The processor is overclocked from an athlon xp 2400+ 2.0 GHz to it's current speed which is 2.09 GHz.how long will it last with that presure?or is it not even pushing it?

That is a point; maybe its best to get water cooling! :cool: Easier and cheaper would be to keep it at the level it wants to go at?

Yeah, I think I will go for the watercooling system with the GPU cooler.Then I'll be able to overclock both the processor and the graphics card even further!

By the way, does anybody know the highest(but safest) operating temperature for an Athlon XP?

Back
Top Bottom