X1600 Power taker

X1337

Fully Optimized

This psu is forton really stable, The 12V rail is dual rail to make it more stable but look at it now.. I should dual psu but waht do you think?

MarxSoccer said:
Why would you want dual PSU's.. :rolleyes:
dont you roll your eyes at me. I didnt ask for you to do that :)

Anyways I want to dual psu becuase than the 350W psu that I got in room somewhere. I can use that just for the video card becuase the video card takes a floppy power connection. Than my system can have some watts. SO at the end I would have 2x 350W psus runing

Why don't you just buy a 400W-450W PSU? The X1600 doesn't use that much power, and your whole system doesn't need TWO PSU's. I mean, sure...if you have the money to spend on your power bill, then go ahead. Also, you don't need two PSU's anyways, no one does.

alvino said:
Why don't you just buy a 400W-450W PSU? The X1600 doesn't use that much power, and your whole system doesn't need TWO PSU's. I mean, sure...if you have the money to spend on your power bill, then go ahead. Also, you don't need two PSU's anyways, no one does.
I dont pay the power bill so. and I dont have any money for a 400W psu

Okay, whatevers. You're wasting power, really...but if your parents don't mind, so much the better. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
Okay, whatevers. You're wasting power, really...but if your parents don't mind, so much the better. :rolleyes:
hey dont roll your eyes at me. I didnt do anything wrong. :) Well its just a 300W psu and the rails are crap so its not going to take alot of energy

Back
Top Bottom