wut kind of...

uh...okay. :rolleyes: I said if they did raise the TDP rating, it will become like the prescotts, and as a matter of fact, there have been roadmap charts that the TDP will become 125 watts.

ownage said:
uh...okay. :rolleyes: I said if they did raise the TDP rating, it will become like the prescotts, and as a matter of fact, there have been roadmap charts that the TDP will become 125 watts.

Link please?

Quinton McLeod said:

Surprising how you know that considering that you hate AMD and everything that AMD stands for

Get your goddamn facts straight. I've known Ownage for almost 6 years now (or was it 5?), and for one, he owns an Athlon XP 3000+ and is proud of it. He's not biased like you think he is. He knows the advantages between AMD and Intel processors and is open to them. He's not like you who just defends AMD no matter what.

Quinton McLeod said:
Anyway, you do admit that the AMD rumor is just that. A RUMOR. AMD will never raise their TDP that high. That's ridiculous and you know it. So therefore, you cannot make assumptions and say the AMD will start making Prescott-like processors. Use hard-core facts and not rumors!

How do you know AMD won't raise their TDP that high? Where are your "hard-core facts"? Don't make stupid assumtions based on past records. Yes, AMD has had a great track record of keeping things like their TDP low, but hey, you never know...

alvino said:
Get your goddamn facts straight. I've known Ownage for almost 6 years now (or was it 5?), and for one, he owns an Athlon XP 3000+ and is proud of it. He's not biased like you think he is. He knows the advantages between AMD and Intel processors and is open to them. He's not like you who just defends AMD no matter what.

So? Are you his mother? Are you his girlfriend? The answer to that question is a simple NO.
It's plain to see he hates AMD. He only has an AMD because it's cheap and fast. He's a Intel fanboy, and everybody knows it.

How do you know AMD won't raise their TDP that high? Where are your "hard-core facts"? Don't make stupid assumtions based on past records. Yes, AMD has had a great track record of keeping things like their TDP low, but hey, you never know...

Hey... He was right and I was wrong. The end.

Quinton McLeod said:

So? Are you his mother? Are you his girlfriend? The answer to that question a simple NO.
It's plain to see he hates AMD. He only has an AMD because it's cheap and fast. He's a Intel fanboy, and everybody knows it.

See? There we go with the assumtions again. :rolleyes: I've known him since we were in 5th grade. He's a proud AMD enthusiast, but he doesn't hate AMD. If he hated AMD, why would he use it? Cheap and fast? Roffles, you're funny.
An Intel fanboy? Haha...you don't even know him, so don't judge people that you don't even know.

Whatever...I'm done with him. I'm not going to associate myself to people like him.

Back
Top Bottom