wut is a good ram latency?

lol
how can i find out how to change my rams settings? mine are whatever they were when they came from compaq so they probably arent where they should be

to change the settings you go into your BIOS like i did but i didn't want to mess around with it

lol. compaq sux. lol.

call them up and ask them how to enter the BIOS. they should tell you, but probably won't.

Ballistix can go down to 2-2-2-3 Alvino :D. That is why it pwns all. So can Geil UltraX Low Latency and Kingston HyperX Low Latency go to 2-2-2-4, but it causes problems on occasion with data corruption, so it is best to keep it at 2-2-2-5. DDR2 suks big balls.. Its CAS is sooo high, you could climb it to the moon. Not nearly as bad as RDRAM, but still, pretty bad....

AMD ZEN said:
Ballistix can go down to 2-2-2-3 Alvino :D. That is why it pwns all. So can Geil UltraX Low Latency and Kingston HyperX Low Latency go to 2-2-2-4, but it causes problems on occasion with data corruption, so it is best to keep it at 2-2-2-5. DDR2 suks big balls.. Its CAS is sooo high, you could climb it to the moon. Not nearly as bad as RDRAM, but still, pretty bad....

LOL I stand corrected. :D:p:)

Back
Top Bottom