wth am I supposed to do?

I hate microsoft office ok you know how we got microsoft office with our laptops well that worked fine for a while up until now, ok i Had to get a loner laptop a while back and When i had it i had to put in the serial number for office onto the loner laptop so that i couLd use it and it worked fine, but when i reinstalled office back onto my laptop and tried to use the same serial .. it woudlnt work any more wtf and now the 3 month trial version of office 2003 isnt working, so i had to installed office 97 which is seriously like 7 years old WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO...

Weird. You'll find though that Office 2007 wouldn't have much differences, and would work the same as the later ones, albeit, with a few visual differences.

Have you tried OpenOffice? Its free, and offers the same kind of thing as office, but is open source, so features can be added to it.

you don't get office with new laptops...
you get a 90 day trial version, (if you go to add remove programs you'll see that it is the 90 day trial version)
(can i assume that you've just bought a sony vaio? (actually I assume that some other manfacturers may do this trial software as well)

as for what you are meant to do,
either go buy office.
or move to a free office productivity tool such as open office.

I got office with my laptop because im part of my schools voluntary laptop program, and my office is working now ok i live in the US but when I activated it I hit the uk instead and now it activated, im horribly sorry for starting this thread i got it to work after i typed all of this stuff, once again im sorry :'( please forgive me, as for open office ive used it on knoppix it seems pretty cool, but it would take some getting used to and thank you all for youre help

I think we all know that the CD key was in the e-mail. It was reported though.

root said:
you don't get office with new laptops...
you get a 90 day trial version, (if you go to add remove programs you'll see that it is the 90 day trial version)
(can i assume that you've just bought a sony vaio? (actually I assume that some other manfacturers may do this trial software as well)

as for what you are meant to do,
either go buy office.
or move to a free office productivity tool such as open office.
no my friend i have an ibm thinkpad r40 actually lol

Alright, i wont do it again. Just was trying to give him a quick solution

Back
Top Bottom