Wth

sniperviper21

Golden Master
anyone got an idea of why my internet keeps cutting in and out?

i moved my PC to my bedroom were the AC is, and only thing different is that i am getting my Cable internet from a different jack in the house, i dont get it, it fades in and out.

i hope, guess um gunna hafto brake out the 50 foot Ethernet cord an run it from were it was for now, lol

i gotta linksys G Band wireless card and G Band speed booster Linksys router, just to lazy to hook it up : / lol

but now i will cuz um SOOOOoooo board.

hope it can go 20+ft through walls lol

i gotta linksys G Band wireless card and G Band speed booster Linksys router, just to lazy to hook it up : / lol

but now i will cuz um SOOOOoooo board.

hope it can go 20+ft through walls lol

Lmao what's easier to do? Setup wireless or put 20 ft of wire through a wall :D
Good luck though!

i just hang my eathernet cords from the ceiling with push pins and rubber bands, lol.

but it wolnt work, because i got windows 7 an my installer CD wolnt install because W7 is unsupported, wtf. umma stop now before my 1000 $ computer goes through a window and into a car.

I'd take the cable through wall route personally, anything that isn't being moved in my house gets cat5 or cat6 run to it. Only use wireless when I need portability! Initial setup is of course more work, but once it's there it's far more reliable and secure than any wireless setup.

i dont own a house, i rent, so i cant just drill in the walls.
if i could id have a Ethernet outlet in every room.

Back
Top Bottom