alright, so lets start from where i left off.
1. acphenom, if i felt that i had the potential for making a laptop w/out screwing up royaly i might consider it, however my trust level for myself can be measured in inches.
2. treehugger, your my hero, thanks so much, but im not saying thats what im going with, but its a really good start
3. some key points, my top prioritys for my computer in order are
1. i want to be able to surf the net fast. i know that it depends on more than just my comp.
2. i want to be able to run alot of programs at once.
3. i wanna be able to play good games on full graphics.
4. i need windows OS for my basic school program needs.
4. prosser, i really wanna learn what im doin with hardware but i dont know where to learn and those questions you gave me e.g. SLI, Duel core, overclocking... i dont know what any of that means.... i hate my life...