WOW!!! No mouse!!!

teachmeplease

Baseband Member
Ok after about 10 minutes of pushing the tab key i made it to a new thread. I have no mouse. The wired mouse wont work and on the wireless moust, the lihgt on the hub works but it like doesnt transmite. Can anyone help. Thanx alot

on the wireless, have you jarred it in any way recently? if not is the receiver and the mouse close together, horizontal with each other? And on the wired mouse, do you have the driver? sometimes they need them

if you have plugged you wired mouse in after you had turned your p.c on it wont work. it needs to be plugged in while it boots up.
woz

wozelbeak said:
if you have plugged you wired mouse in after you had turned your p.c on it wont work. it needs to be plugged in while it boots up.
woz

unless it's a usb mouse then you can plug it in while the pc is turned on.
speaking of that, if it is usb, do you have one of those usb to ps2 adapters? if you do, try using that and plug the mouse in that way.

is that correct?
when i last tried it my mouse was not recognised because it was not plugged in while it booted up. i had just re-installed windows xp after playing in the back of it, i had forgot to plug mouse back in and could not use it. (ps2)
woz

wozelbeak said:
is that correct?
when i last tried it my mouse was not recognised because it was not plugged in while it booted up. i had just re-installed windows xp after playing in the back of it, i had forgot to plug mouse back in and could not use it. (ps2)
woz

yeah, I've done it with both my mouse and keyboard (both usb with ps2 adapters)

Back
Top Bottom