WoW Look how bored i got wiht my cpu

FamousAmiZ

In Runtime
:p this is an image of my amd 3800+ duel core lol paid 297$ for it.
DSC00028.jpg

Umm..I doubt he would of bent all the pins on an AMD 3800. It'll be an older processor, which he has bent. Or, its a google.

no lie lol dood its my 3800 man this is the one i bent o na acc while pulling outta mobo :p... they gave me a replacement but an 3700 so lol i was okay w/e better then wasteing another 300$ for a new cpu... so lol now i got bored so i messed it up even more...... now its worse then that

sorry i took image w/ cell phone

i did that at school today with an old celeron 466 mhz and then my friend put it in the hole punching machine thing an then it got stuck, and then the teacher bitched for a while.

FamousAmiZ said:
no lie lol dood its my 3800 man this is the one i bent o na acc while pulling outta mobo :p... they gave me a replacement but an 3700 so lol i was okay w/e better then wasteing another 300$ for a new cpu... so lol now i got bored so i messed it up even more...... now its worse then that

sorry i took image w/ cell phone

You should of just bent all the pins back into their original positions.

Yeh thats what i was thinking would have been a much more logical thing to do, unless they were too bent to bend back.

A 3800+ Dual Core, is not something I would break, purposely anyway. If I had to, I would sit there for days on end fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom