wow, just, wow, this case is just...sick...

it's also very watercooling friendly with a built in double thick, triple wide radiator in the top, in addition to the hot swap drive bays, in addition to the ventilated extra space below the last PCI-Ex16 slot where the third dual slot cooled card in tri-SLI or tri-fire can exhaust out the back of the case, in addition to...well, just watch the video...

if I ever go to watercooling this will be the case I get, obviously this is not a budget case, in my opinion it's feature set make it worth the price for those that will use all/most of them, a good radiator that size would be what...? at least $75-$100...? it definitely wouldn't make sense for a basic system, but it's not designed for a basic system, this thing is huge too, I can't believe it's categorized as a mid tower and the HAF 932 is a full tower, it's bigger than the HAF...

and I think the video might have been a bit misleading or in my excitement I misunderstood, the top has pre-drilled holes for a radiator according to a Corsair rep on another board, I don't think there's one installed as I had thought, but still what other case incorporates that into the design...?
I just think it's way too much for nothing but a couple extra holes drilled in it.

I just think it's way too much for nothing but a couple extra holes drilled in it.

if you think this case just has a "couple extra holes drilled in it" then you don't understand the design of the case and it's feature set, sure there are cases that have some of these extra features, but believe me, those cases aren't cheap either ($200+) and I would be interested in seeing someone find a case with all of the included features, which would mean that person would really have to check out the tech specs and watch the video to see what that task would entail, maybe then some would see that this case doesn't just have a "couple extra holes drilled in it"...

btw, there are 30+ cases on Newegg that are more expensive than this one when you consider that the pre-order price includes free shipping ($279 shipped), and one that is more than twice as expensive ($599 + shipping), without all of the features this one offers...

:rolleyes:

It's a nice case but without a doubt not worth the price.

that's your opinion, and actually mine also, I am a cheap mofo that got my case on sale for $50 four or five years ago and my kids' CM Mystique for $50 with an Antec True Power Trio already installed from craigslist ~ a year ago, this is nothing but a pipe dream for me, but damn it, it's my dream, not yours...!!!, jk, but there are some who will overpay for quality/best of the best so this will sell and actually already has (pre-orders), it's like video cards that people buy for $500-$600 at launch and then see the price drop to almost half that in less than a year, if they can afford it, then the price and e-pene recognition is worth it to them even if it seems unreasonable to us...

truthfully, I will probably never be able to afford this case or need even half of the features, but that doesn't mean it's not a nice case and worth it to some, really, who are we to judge the worth of something to others...?

You think Lian-Li is expensive, just try Soldam. I'd love to own one of their cases.

Back
Top Bottom