wow, just, wow, this case is just...sick...

It looks nice and refined, but like rohan said too many look like it. Seems to be a generic looking case.

It looks okay. Too many cases that are similar to it.

It looks nice and refined, but like rohan said too many look like it. Seems to be a generic looking case.

Wow. You guys don't get it, do you?

Corsair took cooling and accessibility to a whole new level. The way they facilitated cable management and cooling for OverClockers is simply amazing. I mean...this case is a beast! I haven't seen anything like it. I'm glad that they kept the outside simple.

edit: Unfortunately, it is a hefty price for a Mid Tower Case...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001&Tpk=Corsair Obsidian

I just checked out all the specs and it's nice, but I still don't get what its all about.

I am in school can't acess youtube or anything I will when I get home.

Wow. You guys don't get it, do you?

Corsair took cooling and accessibility to a whole new level. The way they facilitated cable management and cooling for OverClockers is simply amazing. I mean...this case is a beast! I haven't seen anything like it. I'm glad that they kept the outside simple.

edit: Unfortunately, it is a hefty price for a Mid Tower Case...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001&Tpk=Corsair Obsidian

There are many cases with thermal zones and hot swap bays. Cable management is nothing but the holes cut with rubber grommets put in them. It's something you could do at home. It's not special, but it is a nice case. I'm comparing the case to the price, which is definitely doesn't seem like it's worth.

So you're paying out the ass for a case that's very similar to others, except with a couple extra holes cut out of it. Sorry guys, but I'm not seeing the brilliance, or the justification for the price.

it's also very watercooling friendly with a built in double thick, triple wide radiator in the top, in addition to the hot swap drive bays, in addition to the ventilated extra space below the last PCI-Ex16 slot where the third dual slot cooled card in tri-SLI or tri-fire can exhaust out the back of the case, in addition to...well, just watch the video...

if I ever go to watercooling this will be the case I get, obviously this is not a budget case, in my opinion it's feature set make it worth the price for those that will use all/most of them, a good radiator that size would be what...? at least $75-$100...? it definitely wouldn't make sense for a basic system, but it's not designed for a basic system, this thing is huge too, I can't believe it's categorized as a mid tower and the HAF 932 is a full tower, it's bigger than the HAF...

and I think the video might have been a bit misleading or in my excitement I misunderstood, the top has pre-drilled holes for a radiator according to a Corsair rep on another board, I don't think there's one installed as I had thought, but still what other case incorporates that into the design...?

Back
Top Bottom