WoW DOES NOT WORK!!!! CANNOT VALIDATE GAME VERSION!!

mycompsucks9898

Baseband Member
OK this happened to me when i was playing on the Visual Dreams server. I tried to log in but the message came up saying "cannot validate game version...file corrupoion and stuff like that". It WORKED before now it doesint.

HELP

I don't have WoW so it think you need a code to validate yourt version right ?

I don't have WoW so it think you need a code to validate yourt version right ?
You can get code cracks for the game ( I had to use this on A game I bought)

That's a big old negative. I mean, it does require you to have one, but he wouldn't have been able to play it if he had a crack.

What I would do is go int your WoW folder, and use the Blizzard Repair Tool.
Come back and tell me if there are any corrupt files that couldn't be repaired, but the tool will attempt to download corrupt files and repair the game... Unless of course there are to many to repair and the size is to large, then it just thinks you're trying to get the game for free.

EDIT--
Did you recently add any new addons or anything?

just a suggestion, I have never validated any games so i don't know how it works at all.

Nothing happened when i repaired it. It still doesitn work! If it doesint work i am just going to uninstall WoW and get it the hell off my computer.

i will stop playing if i have too. I get to pissed off. Its just a game.

Nothing happened when i repaired it. It still doesitn work! If it doesint work i am just going to uninstall WoW and get it the hell off my computer.

i will stop playing if i have too. I get to pissed off. Its just a game.

NOOO, IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!

Lol, and at Ace: I said that kind of rudely, huh? Didn't mean it that way bud, sorry about that.

Cannot validate game version?! Okay, that's a first. If you have recently patched something or might have tried the Burning Crusade trial, something could have corrupted, but if you reinstalled the game, then something looks wrong with the server's build and yours. I'd post it on WOW support, like AMDpwnz0r said.

Also, could your account be needing some renewal for days of use?

Back
Top Bottom