Would you buy this computer case?

oooo, that first one by ThermalTake is right up my ally. That's another one added to the list of cases I'm considering of getting. Lots of fans. I love the dual fans on the side. Yeah...

Hey, just noticed something. This Antec case pointed out earlier has the PSU at the bottom of the case. How neat is that?

11-129-154-08.JPG

11-129-154-10.JPG

11-129-154-13.JPG

Yeah, the whole point is that there is two thermal zones instead of one big one. This creates a more manageable way to control heat.

What's the difference between the Thermaltake Soprano and the Thermaltake Tsunami? It looks like the only difference is the vent on the front cover, but price wise, it's a huge difference....

Ok check out this case. Nothing fancy about this one. No acrylic window :( but it's got excellent cooling. There's suppose to be ducts and blowers all over the place with this one. I've seen this one on some reviews in PC World and online sites. This one truly had amazing reviews, but for $125, I hope it's worth it!!!! Truly a boring case by the looks. Man, why can't there be a perfect case out there?

Lian Li PC-60APlus Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112077

11-112-077-07.JPG

im using the lanboy right now and it does a pretty good job, the cooling is really good and the only problem i have with it is that it would be difficult to get a watercooling kit in it other than that its a great case and i highly recommend it

You mean the Antec case that's in the very first reply of this thread? The one that doesn't have a side fan? What kind of CPU and GPU temp are you getting?

Lian Li sometimes make some boring looking cases, but open the case and you'll be shocked. Everything is cut with absolute precision and all the edges are softened out and covered with plastic guards so you won't accidentally scrape your hands or something. The insides of all Lian Li cases are top-notch and insanely perfect. Why do you think they're so expensive?

TRDCorolla said:
You mean the Antec case that's in the very first reply of this thread? The one that doesn't have a side fan? What kind of CPU and GPU temp are you getting?
cpu is at 30-34 idle and gpu is at about 50 idle and thats with zalman fans and i tried a case with a side fan and it was actually worse...

Oh man, I'm actually running 44 degrees Celsius with a 7800GT. My CPU is where you're at right now. I have a side fan on my current case. It hits the RAM mostly. I'm thinking it's my PCI blower that's helping with the heat. So how's the installation of all your parts go? It looks awfully small being a minitower. Does the front grill actually glow like in the picture?

Back
Top Bottom