would this work

Pretty sure you can't install OSX on anything other than an Apple computer, and that looks like its an upgrade OS, not a full OS, anyway.

I heard something about the makers of OSX releasing some way to install OSX on some Intel-based PCs, but I think you have to buy extra software and I wouldn't know anything about it.

yah thats me being cheap only problem is dont want to pay for windows is linux good like to play games

yah thats me being cheap only problem is dont want to pay for windows is linux good like to play games
Linux is ok as long as you don't mind it dictating the games you play - there's quite a limited amount out there, but it is slowly improving. If you want to be able to walk in a shop, pick up a game and come back home and play it 100% without issues though forget it - afraid your only (legal) option is to grab a copy of windows!

one more question
can someone help me find a barebone kit that can play wow and battlefeild 2 on medium settings under 350 i was going to add parts slowy to it.i dont know what i would need to play games

Back
Top Bottom