Which would u choose? 6600's

damn straight man, lol ima be rich, and ima get my frend to start a buisness so we have some income :)

Our T3 is not 3000, it is $1,237, and I get around 6GB/sec!!! Optical is unstable unless you get the lowest speed, got a neighboor who has it.

wtf, dude wtf do ur parents do for a living?!?!??!?!?! if u can afford 1k a month... lol damn i wish i could live wit u, anyways, mmmm my frend would start a car bizness, and we would have a garage and mod and fix cars for ppl, and since i would give him teh money to start the buisness we would share profits

It's got to be his work place to get that T3. I never seen a residential line with that kind of connection unless his parents are millionaires.

by millonaires u mena billionaires haevnt u heard what else he gets, i wish i was adopted into his family, did u read that thing aboiut flooding he wrote.....they have their own dam with pheunomic close gates!!!!!or sumthing thliek that

its cuz they live on a lake or sumthing, increasing their porperty value ten fold making their mansion worth LIKE GILLZiONS, is Indappolis an expensive place to live????

SH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T if i was as rich as u................... i would have a faster mother board <<(((BUUZZING)))>> just kidding

But sh!t 6 gig a sec (did i read write) thats AMAZING i want that and how do these other folks no this

and that explains the rest of the computer

Back
Top Bottom