Would this pc build work?

I just built mine much of it from microcenter.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]INTEL BOX INTEL CORE I5-3570K[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]189.99 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSI Z77A-G45 1155 ATX [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]69.99 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRUCIAL 16GB 8X2 D3 1600 DIMM [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]67.99[/FONT]

I get about 40 back in rebates from MSI which are a huge pain if they even give them to me but they had 50 off if you bought a motherboard with a processor for certain ones. Using my old geforce nvicia 8800 GT until I figure out what video card or cards I want to use. Also got a case from Microcenter for 143 with 35 off through a rebate. Using my old hard drives and bought a windows 7 off ebay.

PS sorry for any format issues having trouble posting and have to go im at work lol

thanks for all the extra help but i already bought everything on newegg and the nearest micro center is 390 miles away and i dont have a car at the moment any way but thanks for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom