IS it worth it

ja6on

Daemon Poster
Im having a dilemma, i have the gigabyte 7970 3gb oc'd and as with all Amd gpu's it has driver issues with some games and i get random lines or artifacts in certain games (or a flashing line when turning etc)

i bought this for £330 and had sleeping dogs free. i can probably sell it on ebay for £280-£300.

Then i'll replace it with the zotac gtx 770 AMP! which is £359 and included with this card is a download voucher for Splinter Cell Double Agent, Splinter Cell Conviction and a voucher for the upcoming Splinter Cell Blacklist (Released August 23rd 2013).

Everyone else agree this is worth it? or is it a waste.

Nothing you can do, AMD are known for driver issues, which nvidia cards hardly have. Its never a big issue, most are hardly noticeable.

The one thing i forgot is ebay will keep 10% so sell for 290 and im left with £261. making it a hundred pound upgrade..hmmm nope, dont think its worth it.

The one thing i forgot is ebay will keep 10% so sell for 290 and im left with £261. making it a hundred pound upgrade..hmmm nope, dont think its worth it.

Then don't post asking any questions if you're not going to listen to others opinions when you've already made up your mind

As i forgot about the ebay fees??? wtf is with the attitude? lol you sir need to have a beer and chill the fu ck out...........

Back
Top Bottom