Word 2002 Question

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
GlasseyeUK said:
There are probably freeware programs which do the job a whole lot easier, yanno one of those small database programs.

I don't,lol. i'll look into it though. Any you would recommend?

My bro has about 1000+ DVDs and he wants to make a list of all of them in word 2002. He wants to know if there is any feature in word that will automatically alphabetize the list? He is going to be adding new DVD's to this list and he doesn't want to go through putting the title in the alphibetical order each time.

It doesn't have to be in word but it would be best if it was.

Yeh it is possiable. What he will have to do is to go to Table and build a table using that feature, Put the info in then Go to Table>Sort>OK

Then it will put it in Alphabetical Order.

Dev0115 said:
im guessing there copies lol 1000+ is a whole shit load .

No actual they are all real, he has $4000+ in DVD's.

Thanks I found the sort A-Z.

Dishdog said:
My bro has about 1000+ DVDs and he wants to make a list of all of them in word 2002. He wants to know if there is any feature in word that will automatically alphabetize the list? He is going to be adding new DVD's to this list and he doesn't want to go through putting the title in the alphibetical order each time.

It doesn't have to be in word but it would be best if it was.

There are probably freeware programs which do the job a whole lot easier, yanno one of those small database programs.

Back
Top Bottom