Wireless question?

haha it's not like im going to steel anything from the guy.. and even if i knew how i wouldnt care, I have better things to do..

Yeah guys i'm not trying to argue just trying to ask a question on how I can make the signal better. Both sides have good pionts yeah, I don't intend to do any harm to the mans computer that is completely retarded. I don't even know how nor would i care to know, I just use his internet occasionally. Now how could I make it so the signal doesnt cut out all the time in XP? should I get a wireless G card or somthing? thanks for the help.. also how would these people even find out, i've been using it for over a year now, plus there older. I should probably just buy my own dsl or somthing.. but whatever

It's morally and ethically wrong.............nuff said.

Yea people steal all the time...........doesn't make it right does it?
Yea this guy is stupid leaving his wireless setup non-secure but if the neighbor leaves his garage door open does it mean you can take what ever you want?
Your using part of his bandwidth without his knowledge.

You come on here as a new member and immediately show others your unethical behavior............I for one won't help.

Buy yourself a router and subscribe to a ISP then ask for help.

Back
Top Bottom